<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DTuesday, April 14, 2009' 11:29 PM


Well , went to school with him early in the morning . So what ? Haha? We didn't talk much I seriously didn't know what's going on since yesterday night till NOW . Crap , not trying to say I denied upon message that I sent but I seriously didn't know he was pissed off ! He is right , maybe i really don't understand him & never try to understand him . Mistake done by me towards him again & again . Repeatedly without changing . Lord , what can make me store it in my brain man ?! Dammit ! School-ing . Trying my every best not to think about him , Put a smile on my own face . With each & every message that come & people around me . Still i pin hoping to see him . Darn , Whatever lah ! Can't get things straight now a day . I'm too aggressive already ? Tsk . It's the worst nightmare that is coming . Dammit ! Back home after school eating with the Clique ? I'm so sleepy , that's what i know . I just sleepy lie on bed & sleep . 7.30pm & woke up remembered that there is tuition . Crap , went for it & was not even interested . He called & hang . Home-ed . On phone with him for almost an hour or an hour plus ? Not gonna speak in detail , but it's my fault . I'm sorry . Although "sorry" is not in your dictionary , but it's still a form of apology . Tsk . I don't know what more could I say . If looking at me make you pissed , don't look at me then . If talking to me make you no appetite , don't talk to me then . Let me disappear in you then . Sound so .. Argh . Ta-ta . It's very late already (: Gonna go do homework ! (:

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)