<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DSaturday, April 18, 2009' 12:22 AM


School Hours
It's friday & we are so call invited to be audience of the commendation for the sec4E , 4T & 5N. Haha! Super crap actually . Went to school with him in the morning . Well , SLEEPY ! I'm seriously sleepy !~ I woke up at 5.3o ? Done b4 6 & went back sleep till 6.25am ! HAHA ! then i went out ! (: Anyway , School & ONE period of SS pay attention second period SLEEP ! :D Next period go toilet with Kaining back then SLEEP AGAIN ! because MsHO never come ! LOL . Then , Maths lesson was pretty awake thanks to joslyn's water bottle i dont need go toilet wash face . LOL . Crap , sleepy ! POA was doing of health check . Dammit waste time !~ Recess & MotherTongue . It was serious piece of shit ! :X Went SSC after school again ! Haha ! Went home & iron clothes , bathe , etc then ask parents drive me to school (: Dammit I spend money too fast ! ): Argh , whatever !

During The Ceremony..
The ceremony was long ! Speeches were pretty long too ! Well , PeiHsien was the joke of the day I suppose? Haha ! (: Well , Laughs & Laughs . Kay , I was said to look like ahLIAN lor ! dammit , must talk softer in future ! ._. Don't wanna attract attention . ZzzZz . Kay , everything was LAUGHTER ! (: Kay lah , I said I wanna go toilet then MrGoh said ," You're wearing black socks , so why must I let you go ?" lOl . Hang awhile , well , He is nice for today , this evening ONLY I think ! Haha ! (: Dammit , Whatever ! Then watch the dance & drama . Some word " condom" came out . lOl , Laughs* . Let's see , BENJAMIN (band) : people praise you leh ! :D
* HongKong trip gave me lots of really deep memories !
* The claps was so loud . lOl ? (:
* I can't feel it anymore .

After, ..
After everything went down to EAT ! Well , school is pretty budget . I get nothing from school because I don't want (: End up going to Mcdonald & have a meal . Haha ! I'm gonna be so broke for the WEEK ! (: On the way saw Ismail . Dammit ! Win alr lor ! JANICE EASY SPOT (nevermind) STILL CANNOT EVEN SEE IM BESIDE HER ! ._. MUST WAIT TILL JZ TELL YOU ! (AHBISH !) . Whatever lah , doesn't matter much to me (: Not the first time , the other time was photo . Haha ? Kay , going home saw Hafidz & some others . Haha ! (: JohnJoelSeow , I thought who was that who pull my hair ! lOl. (: Home-ed & Watch TV then Bathe & On Phone . Soon To SLEEP ! (: Ta-Ta .

The Sky Is Nice Today , I Just Can't Grab The Photo Of The Stars ! ):
In The Morning , The Clouds Are Fantastic .
At Night , The Stars Are Fantastic Too ! (:

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)