<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DThursday, April 30, 2009' 5:45 PM

Didn't had the energy to post for yesterday ! Kind of seriously tired ! Probably I can combine post ! (: Had my english paper 1 & Hopefully it is okay lah , kind of afraid of the outcome thou . Super happy for the first time I didn't sleep in the examination . I did my Paper 2 too ! well , second passage was a lil easy but not passage one . I got exact 150 words for summary ! I was a lil happy because of that lah ! for the first time I write exact without cancellation . After exam went to botak jones with janice to find the guys . Well , soon after left & bubble tea there & library (: Then home sweet home . Slept once I reached home like a dead log . ): Woke up bathe eat & watch tv . wasn't actually hungry ._. then back to sleep again ! :x

Ilovehim ! (: Well , School & classroom to take temperature . LIMCHEEYONG ; you're nice so am I okay ?! LOL . Well , whatever . to exam venue & take chinese paper ONE . Well , I didn't know what to write for SI HAN . so , I seriously hang ! I took up the challenge to write gong han . Dammit , & everyone tell me it's hard . Hopefully I don't do bad lah ): compo was another piece of rubbish . For the first time my mind was blank like shit . Can't really do well for this time paper one , I think ): Paper TWO was a rush as usual . Well , I normally do open-ended question first . But , surprisingly I did by sequence . I rush Last three question in 15min then know still got 5 min . Screw it up man ! ): Whatever lah . After everything then find my dearest & yeap ! (:

I didn't plan to let you see it . ):

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)