<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DSaturday, April 11, 2009' 9:33 PM



It's the sweetest moment having you sending me home this two days . Thou I say I do not want , but in my heart I feel so glad & happy . Haha , that will do ! Well , first time parents went away i sort of enjoy once again ! Thou it's not till late night etc , but i got the time to spend with you without parents' call ! :D

I'm glad that i don't have to go malaysia ! (: Well , Friday morning they went off , soon after your mosque , i went over find you around 3pm . Haha , went off at around 4plus ? Came over my house . & how great I cannot find my ROOM key ! . Whatever !~ Then , ROT ! Went off at don't know what time . Macham like walk the whole AMK like that ! Tired . Mocha for dinner ! (: LOL . He walked me to my house downstair & i walk him to bus-stop . Haha ! (: hmmm , Home-ed & audi all the way till 2am ! (:

satuday , waited for you to be over & you came over at 4plus again ! LOL . Okay , Tired . Stupid pig , who say you can lie on my bed ?! & lucky you never ransack my room ! (: Haha ! Well , tired ! ~ I was playing audi tho . LOL . Then Out at 6plus ? Went to Hub saw the friend , then went Novena eat dinner & walk walk . Argh , Im sensitive to PIGLET now ! :x I love my oinkoink ! (: alright . ta-ta . He sent me home & then he goes off home .

You melt my heart . Sweet , I love you . Stay on by my side . Keep the light burning .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)