<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DMonday, April 13, 2009' 10:20 PM



Everything seems to be like it was a dream ! Friday to Sunday , time pass fast ! (: I'm tired . Despite being only Monday, the start of the week . Suppose to meet baby to go school today , but i was later than what i thought ._. So end up he go himself & I took cab to school (: Haha ! Money not drop from sky tho ! :x Lessons as per normal & as usual , I'm always bored when talk about studies! Haha ! Crap , Took geog revision paper & wanted to find him after school . Well , he have something on . So , went up to geog class again . Erm , right thought when end geog he would have end . But , nah . I think he's gonna be long !~ So , went home first . (: Uhm , kind of upset tho ! because , think about it , if today don't have time with him , tuesday commendation day rehearsal , wednesday AV , thursday Band , friday commendation day . Haha ? Saturday & Sunday ; might not even be able to go out ! Argh , everything is like a dream to me ! Just miss the time I had with him ! Hmmm , Home-ed & comp till night ! LOL . Ta-ta (:

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)