<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DWednesday, April 15, 2009' 3:33 PM


Just another post for the day . I'm home early for the third time in the week . Haha ! I'm so sleepy . Sleeping at only 3am this morning . Dammit . Woke up at 4plus & back to sleep & wake at 5 & sleep & woke at 6.30am . Haha . Almost late for school but didn't because my parents fetch (: It's been long since they fetch me to school tho ! :D Then , surprisingly , Jingzhi was even later ._. lOl . Chemistry , SocialStudies & PE . I love the wind during PE man ! It was so SHIOK ! Haha ! Can even blow away people ._. lOl . Recess & English . Damn Ryan ! Want talk to me cannot wait for lesson end ah ! lOl. Wake me up at the second period ! dammit . I'm still sleepy !~ Argh , then assembly was a lil boring but , thanks lor ! Janice gave me blueblack on my hand ._. Crap . Soon after ended . ASSEMBLY ALWAYS DELAY TIME ! Erm , then go canteen disturb Kaining ! :D Kay , off to bubbletea shop & home . Haha ! Sleeping soon then wake to do hw ! :D Ta-ta.

Dammit ! I seriously miss him lah ! D:
Let it be ! D:

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)