<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DThursday, April 16, 2009' 7:34 PM


Went to school with him today ! Well , he is running fever but still he wanna do PE . Haha ! So be it lah ! As long as he is happy can alr (: Anyway , first two periods were free lesson . All I do was to sleep sleep sleep . Haha ! CME time pass quite fast so , soon it was physics . Haha ! I find Physic nice lah . Well , I don't know leh ! Haha ! Recess was kind of rubbish today . Haha ! & I think he climb out of school fence to get nicholas's ball back ! Dammit . lOl. Kay , nevermind . Then , lesson lesson lesson ! I'm seriously tired lah ! lOl . POA & geography . Being a lil mad during geog . But , that 's usual to me ! Haha ! :D After school lunch , then went to SSC . Kind of long since I last went there to look at the boys play ball . Haha ! Zhangliang was DRUNKEN ! LOL . Haha ! They are funny lah (: Okay , then went home at around 3plus ? (: Then out again to library at AMK ! :D Well , LALALA , & HOme-ed . Maybe Homework then sleep ? Haha ! :D Ta-ta .

So what if I miss ? .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)