<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DSaturday, April 18, 2009' 1:07 PM


You're always busy . You've been pretty busy from the start of the first day till now . I wonder when will you not be busy . This week was the most scary week I ever went thru , I didn't even manage to spend a single bit of time with you right after school . No & Is Not even a single bit . Haha ! Thankyou for that three days . Thinking back I really miss the time we had together . Argh , whatever . Wonder If you will think about it not ah ! Haha ! But , if you don't then means you are seriously busy busy . Can't be blame . [ SO WHAT IF I MISS YOU ] Haha ! Come On lah , I miss you dosen't means I will have you what . Right ? Haha ! I'm getting use to it alr . So , I don't feel like wanting you to be nice to me anymore . Every single lil bit of everything just make me miss you . Walking nears plc that we went b4 just make me really mad . Dammit , Those three days was the happiest day in the whole year I had (: Having you to send me home having you to find me & yah , everything & everything . I really miss the sweetest moment of you . Haha ! forget it lah ! Let's just be busy with our own stuffs (: Midyear is coming , don't wanna be a nuisance too ! After Midyear most probably prelim ? Haha ! Really busy this year . Forget It , Don't dare to think about what's more coming up ! Thou , people tell me you'll be free next week , My hope of having you with you is still LOWLOWLOWLOW . (: TA-TA .

Doubt you'll read this because I don't even wanna let you read in the first plc . Hopefully people who have the link don't give you . I will tell him the link when it's time (:


More than a zillions knife stabbing (:
I believe I have plenty of blood to drip !

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)