<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DMonday, May 25, 2009' 11:10 PM

Uhm , lots of things happen between this few days . Zillions of things actually happened ! (: I think I tried to enjoy myself & Successfully not shedding a tear ! . Tell me anything & my mind still not functioning because it's still sleepy ! ): Alright , I think I happily enjoyed myself over the weekends ! (: I've never been able to be out till so late b4 ! (: Aw , I went to watch movie with ben , janice & my cousin . Soon after finish , ate KFC .. Uhm , Then headed to CityHall , Wanted to go Habourfront but , end up going out of CityHall , wantd to find some IDIOT ! Haha ! Then , end up sending his soon-to-be girlfriend home ! Haha ! (: It's okay ! Then I wanted to go Habourfront one ! BUt , Remember about my KEY ! headed to PasirRis find ben ! Screw it lah ! waste time , wanted go Changi , But went to DhobyGhaut . Uhm , saw Kennedy , Edrick , & the rest . Uhm , Slack awhile then headed to find aunty . Got mcdonalds & headed back to Punggol . UHm , Tired lah ! But , I stayed up with the comp till 5.30am ! (: & I went to sleep .

I woke up at like 7.15am lah ! FOooOOok . It's so super tiring ! But , I'm glad to maintain . Went home & soon after I reach home , I left ! (: Church & Lunch then Home . Planning to sleep but Benjamin wanna go study . Haha ! While waiting for him to be over , I slack as I use comp ! (: UHm , he came like 6plus lor ! haha , nevermind . I don't care because it's near my house ! (: Uhm , so studied & I did WORK okay ! (: Surprise ? :x Uhm , then home & really tired ! .

Uhm , school as per normal today ! I think Im getting real fat ! 2harshbrown , 1chickenburger+egg , milo . & that's my breakfast ! can you even imagine ?! Haha ! (: Uhm , then went doing work . I think Im lazy . & Intensive MT ! I think Im really tired for today ! LOL . I just sleeeeept ! Uhm , ended & lesson . No mood for maths ! LOL . Uhm , then to home after school . Bathe , wash clothes & out I went . To Novena find Janice , Edrick & Benjamin . (: Uhm , REALLY SLACK TODAY ! LOL ! Okay lah , after Novena was to Bishan . I wanted SWING ! but , failed . Nevermind , goodbye . Home-ed & Im tired . I got to sleep but I got to eat . I'm just gonna turn into a big fat pig ! (:

P.s. My love is still there just that we shall remain friends for the moment . B , ily .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)