<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DTuesday, May 5, 2009' 5:46 PM


我一直感觉不到从前的温暖。
总是有哪一种感觉你的心不在我这里。
但有时我对你的感觉真的有点散(不只是这么形容还是怎么样)。

Plan not to go school at first , but on a second thought , I decided to go for school ! (: Maybe it's because of him , maybe it's because of the lesson I attending ! . Chemistry , POA , POA , Maths , Maths that's b4 recess . Those are the so call useful lessons . Haha ! But , msCHEW did not attend school today . MrKOK took over resulting 3 periods of POA . Well , not that bad as time always pass fast ! (: During maths I was still into doing POA , totally didn't bother to pay attention ): Whatever lah ! :x after recess , arrange tables & chairs . Well , tired ; the place I sitting is near fan actually . I think ? Haha ! (: Sweet , I won't be warm . English ; a lil of geog . Chinese ; plan to study , but I'm seriously tired ! can't take it so simply sleep ): Dammit ! After school canteen , looking at nigel cut hair , a lil funny lah . lOl , whoops ! laughs ! (: Kay , went with ismail & went home soon after ard 3plus (: Eat & study a lil , then .. COMP ! (: Alright , shall end here ! Ta-ta ! (: Tomorrow got geography & maths P1 ! (: All the best !

如果我在人群中走失,你是否有心把我找出来?
我希望你所说的话句句所实。

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)