<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DThursday, May 7, 2009' 7:14 PM


乌云密布,雨下了,但我还是找不到你!

SocialStudies & Chemistry . I really wanna do good for my combine sciences . But , I think I can't make it once again . As for my combine humanities ? I really cannot stand geography . That's the one that is pulling my grades down ): I hate it , I'm seriously tired today . Merely had sleeps , slept at 12am but woke at 4am . I'm gonna be dead beat soon . sleeping after post I suppose (: Exam then library . Well , studied & asked . To eat then off to national library . Haha . Was with Jade Xuefen & Janice . Uhm , 2 or 3 question of POA & Im seriously tired . Hopefully tomorrow I do fast ! (: Sweet , had 'quarrel' is it ? I don't know because there is no reply . Haha , forget lah . I'm more or less use to it . As for the class , I think I trust no one anymore . I'm so sick of that class lah kay ? ever since the beginning of the year . forget it ! Buy bus-concession then home-ed . Tired ): Bye .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)