<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DWednesday, May 13, 2009' 7:41 PM


这是原应之一为什么我说forever是不在我的dictionary!

Uhm , can say life is seriously boring & unexpected ! (: I don't know what to say actually . Think & think , without phone indeed some moments I love it . But , hate it too when comes to the next moment ! ): Anyway , had combine science paper one today ! (: Haha , hopefully i can score for MCQ ? (: Sweet ! Waited for 1plus for a 1hr paper again ! Uhm, POA ; so worth it lah ! Haha ! Uhm, after POA , lalalaaa ! ~ & find Janice . Uhm , 1.30 become 2plus.. Haha ! Well , it's okay with me just freaking cold ! (: Uhm , hang out hang out . Haha ! Fun lah . Home like don't know what time ! & the grandma called " 你不懂你家在哪里啊?" that make me laugh lah ! (: Anyway, I've to learn to be happy ! (:
Tell you people this , a conversation held :
A : Cheebye .
B : Keep Bleeding .
A : What thing keep bleeding ?
B : What did you just said ?
A : What did I say ?
B : (LAUGHS) , explain .
A + B : (LAUGHS) .
Is it funny ? I doubt so . But , if it's real life I bet you'll laugh too ! (:

Kiss my airs ? (: Kiss my arse ! :D

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)