<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DMonday, May 4, 2009' 6:31 PM

A combination of four days post ? Haha !
On the second of may was my cousin's wedding . Well , lots of blessings & congrat (: Hmmm , I was sort of slacking for the day till night . Went dentist ! (: Haha ! Well , surprisingly my teeth is still good . Haha ! I don't know why too ! rmb primary school was horrible . LOL . Let's see , Eat Sleep Eat Sleep ! So FAT ! :x Slack , seriously slack . Sleep sleep sleep !
third of may , happy birthday Chunjing & Pirathep ! (: I'm still in malaysia actually , until when it was around 10plus I reached singapore . Anyway , Eat A lot of things ! (: Ice Ice Ice , Mee Mee Mee , HAHA ! Dammit , FAT PIG . Anyway , I got to cut down ah ! (:
As for today , I went to school . & Im serious dead beat . But , I didn't sleep for biology . That was to my surprise somehow . Haha ! (: Instead , I slept during english ._. Went home soon after . Sleep for only an hour . Then went to eat & study & TV & slack . Haha ! That's all for my day ! (:

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)