<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DThursday, May 28, 2009' 9:37 PM

我变了吗?

super unglam lor ! (:

So , you think I changed ? I think you changed too ! Yes , you changed for the better but i changed for the worst . Doing things that you don't like it = to do not love you anymore ? Haha ! ridiculous lah ! (: I think feelings & actions got no link . I think my feelings are ever strong for you . Despite me hanging out with whoever , smiles on my face , this sentence , ' so you think you not important & they more important lah ? They can make me smile outside but deep inside , it's all about you ! ' dammit lah , I just only wish that you study hard real hard & excel lah ! (: ily , & that's something that is hard to change ! (: It doesn't fade fast , things changes to make my life happier not to mourn over the leave of you . I hope you understand that it's not because I don't feel for you anymore ! (:


breaktimeeeeeeeee...

BLACK SHOTS ! (:


Hafidz & I (:

BlackBlackBlack (:
DeGUANGGGGGGGGGG .
Kaifengggg , but my finger ! (:
Now , I tell you about my day in school ! (: Uhm , Schooling wasn't take bored afterall . Bringing a positive mindcept to school today ! (: I think I really must chiong studies & really gotta striveeee . Haha . I think I'm mad today , I kept laughing to myself & things like mad people does . LOL ! But , who cares ! As long as I enjoyed myself , So what ! (: School doing MotherTongue paper 2 (: Uhm , WAIT ! I think I slept again during lesson ! ): When she going thru paper 2 I thought I needed to do at home . So , I simply sleeeeeeeep (: But , I'm NOT going to sleep TOMORROW ! (: Oh , Beautify the school . Finally a day where I can go off at 1.05pm ! HAHAHAHAHAA! . Uhm , SLACKKKKKK . That's what I always do ! (: Well , not much of a bother to me ! (: After school canteeeeen for awhile & J8 ... continue after picturesssss . (:

BRIGHT SHOTS ! (:
Tangggggg (:

Junyu & I (:
Teoooooooooo .
Oie , N(A) Highest for MATHS ! (:
NaNaNaaaaaaaaaaaa .

Yeah , Go J8 looking present for daddy . But , don't see any nice stuffs . Ending up buying CAKEEEEE . Haha ! (: Uhm , 16 years ONCE LEH ! :x Disgrace ): Anyway , Otw to SSC , saw my DIIIII , chengKhai , hopefully still is ! (: Uhm , then saw my love ! But , I think I kind of jealous . AH ! Whocares ! Uhm , forget it ! Socccer & I ate ICELONGAN ! Addictive ! LOL ! (: I'm getting FATTTTTTTT . & I don't care but wanna get rid of tummy or I won't love tight clothes ! Uhm , soccer & play cards with Kf , JunYu , Janice ! (: Uhm , yeahyeah . Then , Janice went off . Uhm , stayed awhile & went off with Kf , Deguang , Hafidz ! (: Uhm , yeah they are the ones who pei me buy cake ! (: Uhm , then banquet with fidz & Kf . Then Home-sweet-home singing bday song to daddddddddy ! (: Ily, dad .

I jealous that I'm not the one with you . But I'm happy that you're striving for studies I think ? (: I'm surprise that you would start texting me . But , I hope you aren't hinting me you're giving up the love . I hope it remains & baby , I don't wanna call your name but I wanna continue calling you baby . Do you think it's possible ?

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)