<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DTuesday, May 26, 2009' 8:38 PM


我希望我能跳远远的!):

Great fun bowling today ! (: I wanna overcome it ! ): But , still will have the temptation to peep at you ): Uhm , BOWL BOWL BOWL . The lighting attracted me lah . It was fantastic , CAMWHORE & I think I'm waiting for pictures ! ): Uhm , well I'm late for school today ! LOL! Screw up lor ! Uhm , so me & ryan just went like ahsiao ! Dammit ! (: Uhm , Bowl finish back to school . Rain & waited for the boys . Uhm , j8 eat & went to AMK (: slack & Rishi find me (: Eat with Kaifeng & Rishi . Haha ! (: Uhm , the two of them were like long term friends ._. Alright , then home-ed (:

I got all the freedoms in the world now , but i lose you .
I just can't help to peep at you .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)