<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DSaturday, May 23, 2009' 12:15 AM

Haha , Are you sure I'm your precious one ? It's really doubtful to me ! (:
I think I'm more or less giving up everything alr lah ! (: No worries , I think I can because you make me can ! (: The way you treat other girls .. think about it , last time you will like that meh ? haha , pls lah ! I think you're the one who change now lah kay ? you use to will ask me out with your friends , but now ? I doubt you even wanna ask me out man ! (: Uhm , as for who you like I don't wanna interfere man ! Too painful , I wonder why you didn't ask for breakups . But , I believe that your heart ain't here anymore ! (: The last time you & now is really heaven & hell . Forget it lah ! (: I think Im not changing alr ! . I think my mind is set , I think Im gonna be mentally unstable if I continue like that . You seems like you don't care a lot of things now what . So , don't care bah . Care about your friends & I shall mean nothing to you ! Despite missing the past we had , going ecp & things like that (: Goodbye my love .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)