<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DSunday, May 10, 2009' 8:37 AM


I look like I coloured my hair ? Haha ! (:

It was friday , I thought this are better . No , I was wrong . I told myself that I need to be changed . Once , Twice , over & over again ! But , I'm seriously wrong . I'm no longer who I'm , I no longer know who I'm . I failed badly . I think it's simply hard for me to climb up ! It's too deep down . All ropes are too short to save me up ! ): Had POA P2 today , I think I will not meet my own expectation . Just so be it ! ): I did balance for some accs , but I know I'm wrong ! (: Uhm, I know it's hard for me to win 'them' but , I will try . Gonna put heart into it , too much of 'you' for me . ): Stop being nice , then gone . After exam was to do NE quiz , I think I failed badly ._. Because I lag of time so anyhow do ! (: Who cares , I don't stay in singapore for 16 yrs thou . HAHA ! (: S'pore , S'pore , a country full of memories to me . Can't wait to leave , can't bear to leave ): Dammit , Simply so tired about living in here . HAHA ?! A plc where I can't RELAX! lol , whatever , soon after went j8 with xuefen & janice . Walkwalkwalk , Swimming with Janice (: I can go DOWNDOWNDOWN ! (: I know what to do when I'm LOWWWWW alr ! (: Swing ? NONONO! I can go downdowndown with water without people knowing . HAHAHAA ! ~ After that , then off to find him . (I didn't mean it when I pushed you away ! ): ) Uhm , home-ed like ard 10plus ? Ohlord , Imagine me leaving house at 6.45am till 10.20pm . WOW ! almost SIXTEEN hours ! fantastic ! ~ Uhm , SIAN LAH ! ): Bye for FRIDAY !


Slept at 12plusAM on friday , Woke up at 12plusPM on saturday because he called . Uhm , On phone till near 1pm . Hang up & I forget what happen-ed in between . Well , soon after around 3plus I went to find him . Whoops ! So , left at 7plus for home . Well , he is having fever , leg pain but still want to go JOGGING ! ): End up I didn't know I delayed his time all the way till 6plus near 7 . When ChangHua called , LOL ! I didn't meant it or do it on purpose . Uhm , Home-ed & on phone with him . Soon after hang up & text , I'm tired . ZzzZZzzzzZZZZzZZZzZZzzZzzzz...

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)