<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DFriday, June 26, 2009' 12:24 PM

Long since I blog , last post was last friday ! (: Well , in just a week there is a lot of things that happen ! Uhm , too much to say which I don't really recall them well ! Just gonna say what I can remember ! . Hmmm , actually can't really recall much . But I can recall what I did instead of what happen on the day itself . Uhm , this one week ! I think spend a lot of time with anant ! (: Fantastic time passes fast ! ): Where did I go just in a week ? Thomson SSC , Nicholas's House , JingZhi's Birthday Party , PowSingRestuarant , Sentosa ; ben & jerry , siloso beach , pool . , Vivocity , HarbourFront , BishanArcade , SakaeSushi . I think that's all ? Hahah ! I had great times with friends & family . Uhm , give some elaboration of places .

Thomson SSC & to Nicholas's house on the same day . Well , That was the day whereby anant arrived in singapore . Uhm , yes so they went for soccer & then to his house . Pizza hut for dinner . HAHAH! My suggest thou ! LOL! :x Alright , so left at around 10pm ? whereby parents came & fetch me ! (:

JingZhi's Birthday Party + PowSingRestuarant .
Hahah , fantastic ! (: Went out to swing to find Rishi (: He shared with me a story of his friend which was identical to my own story but , I think his is worst ! . I feel happy after listening because I'm not the worst afterall . lol (: Then , I went to find the people who were at jz's party . Uhm , went there then to arcade . Jz , I will win you the next time round ! hahah ! (: Uhm , then i went to have dinner with Janice , Anant , Nicholas , KaiFeng . Hahah ! Had the curry fish head & chicken rice . Well , thanks to chomp chomp not opening ): Alright . Still we enjoyed ourself . Jz came finding us & we saw Junyu & Jaymus ! . Alright , That's the day ! (: Taken lots of picture in anant's mac book . Yet to get the picture from him ! :x

Sentosa !
Hahah , I've been hearing people going sentosa sentosa sentosa this few weeks . Getting bored of there thou , but maybe it was still fun afterall ! (: Meet the guys at Bishan & headed to Vivocity . Well , we ate KFC ! (: then , went to Vivomart , sentosa monorail . Alighted at beach station . The other time went to palawan beach b4 therefore , we went to siloso beach this time ! (: I don't like the sand lah ! :x Uhm , kay . So great fun before Nicholas came . So , went to Ben & Jerry . Thankyou Anant ! (: They were playing poooool . Sweet , then went back vivocity by monorail again .. That joker NicholasGay said , " I must go back by monorail , because I paid two trips ! " & I was like , we all paid that too ! LOL ! :x Hahah , so went back to Vivocity . Ate JohnJohnSilver ? HAHAHA ! ANANT said that , but it's LONG JOHN SILVER ! (: Uhm , FULL ! Extreme . Headed to BishanArcade , played played ! (: Fun . Kay , soon after headed home . I spent my day happily ! :D

Hahah , my mama's birthday & she treat us SakaeSushi . Well , Thankyou mama ! & something not nice happen on that day too ! Hahah ! Something not nice but still to my laughter . First time I just feel like leaving house , Jog & cry . I want go swimming , anyone ? :x Alrights , photos on the next post ! (: But , I think only with the guys photo ._. LOL! ANANT ! I WANT THE PHOTO WITH TANGGGGGGGG .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)