<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DThursday, July 23, 2009' 5:39 PM

Yesterday is past , today is present , tomorrow is future .
Didn't post yesterday , busy or rather wasn't free at all . Hahah , well i was busy with going out , fb & tuition ! (: Well , Lesson as per normal yesterday . Didn't have afternoon lesson as there was O level listening comprehension . It's super duper tricky can ? ): Hopefully I don't do badly as I think the stupid plastic surgery oral had alr killed me ! :@ Anyway , went eating with the guys . Then home bathe change & out playing badminton . I'm not that bad okay ! (: Anyway , tired after that , parents fetch me home had my dinner & off for tuition . Uhm , spent quite long time at tuition . Lots of rubbish & craps of talking with my tutor . Laughs , her childhood . lOl , alright . Home & was doing POA . That was my day yesterday ! (:

I've never expect you to call me . Thou I'm pin-hoping that you'll do so , but I swear the hope is smaller then a fly or ant .

Today is a brand new start a brand new day ;

Ohyeah , so close yet so far yeah ? Hahah . There you go , I wonder if I still care about you . Probably I do , but I'm not gonna show that I do anymore . I'm sorry if I hurt you that deep but , hearing that you ask for patch back from a person make me lost all the hope in you . Goodbye .

SEAN LIM ! (: Hahah , thought of posting me & his picture because .. Not I admire him of course ! But to thank him for ALL THE CHEMISTRY EXPERIMENT ! hahah ! He was super great help to me during practicals . (: Thankyou Thankyou ! (: Yeah , a good friend ! .

After much craps , I think I'm gonna get into what happen today . Lessons as per normal of course ! Tan Shi Ting is getting more & more naughty ! ): But , I'm still good girl upon homeworks & schoolworks ! . Laughs , Sleeping in class ? Doing work of another subject in another subject ? Well , hopefully I will do well for my 'O's . I'm really looking forward to my chinese O level result . I'm so afraid that it will be a fright to me . Anyway , after school was great . Playing music so loud that it feels like my class was a clubbing class ! Hahah ! (: Learning about AV isn't bad afterall , because I'm able to OPERATE ! (: Thanks to primary school ah ! ~ Oh well , Lesson Lesson & I'm back home straight . I'm so sleepy again . My life seems so meaningless but , I know I got to study ! :S Bye .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)