<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DWednesday, July 1, 2009' 9:54 PM

The fun with the dude ! (:


His MacBook was great ! (:

Alright , Anant took an early plane today . Planning to send him off but didn't , because we remembered that the school will call up house if we don't attend school on time . Therefore , we did not send him off . Anyway , great fun with him at the sentosa and other places . He was the great one . ( Singfong said , he looks like VIP . ) Hahah !

Alright , school as per normal . Lesson was very slack for the day ! (: Happy , leh leh lah ! ~
Physics followed by 2english lessons which was taught by MsWong ( YanLing ! ) Hahah ! (: Then mother tongue lesson was a lesson which is forever slack ! :x POA was totally restless . I've no mind of studying , CME totally slack . PCCG was kind of fun for once , not as boring as other days . :x VP came into class saying things & things . HOHOHO ! No media attraction . Therefore , I shall not say lah ! (:

After school went to canteen , slack slack ! (: Off to j8 , walking around . Well , then I went to eat Mcdonalds with Tang ! (: Uhm , Cotton-on & home . I think I'm really very sleepy , therefore I've to catch my sleeps tomorrow afternoon ! I'm happy that I've been returning home b4 5pm everyday , but still not happy the fact that I'm not studying ! ): I shall start before everything is
too late ! (: Tuitions are gonna keep me occupied , I swear I will not mind tuition ! (:

Goodbye for today . I think , everything is still unstable between you & I ):

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)