<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DThursday, July 9, 2009' 7:16 PM

Chinese is gone for now , hopefully a good result so that I will not have to retake ! ): Uhm , Of course I do not want to retake my chinese , but I wanna excel in it :S Fears are here now , studies studies , all people talk about is still not studies ! Everyone is returning home after supplementary class now . Does that meant studies is on the track ? Or is everyone just going home slack around ? I got to buck up , I've been saying this for the whole stupid year ! BUT , NO ACTIONS ! ): WAKE UP MAN ! ! Oh , I just don't understand myself . No play equals to laziness ! . What's wrong with me man ?! I think , everything got to be change . I owe homework now , I owe things & things are all pile-ing up ! Screw-ed .

English , I SERIOUSLY no idea how to improve my ENGLISH ! ): Maths , Mock test , Short test , all the test(s) coming up ! I love it this way ! (: I understand better lot lot ! . So , I'm fine with Maths but , still I owe homework ! :@ Chemistry , starting to love but , pls make me work for it ! I need to pull it up ! Geography is more like a class , lesson today ! (: Sweet , be this way ! I love it ! ~ Biology is NICE ! Three period of being so awake , I wanna prove people wrong ! :@ Heheh ! POA , Gonna work towards myself , mrKOK is no more teaching . OE isn't well for me . Screw , I think I really cannot keep like that . Memorising is the key now . Three months to stuff SIX subj , no , EIGHT SUBJECTS INTO MY HEAD ! :S BYE ! POA nowwwwwwwww . Gonna NOT owe homework anymore .

Your birthday is coming but I really don't know what to do . Think , after your birthday I gonna leave you for studies . Goodbye my love . I swear I love you wholeheartedly which I never change b4 but , the hurt each time of being close then goodbye really painful . I can't take it anymore . I wanna tell you I hate you . I believe you'll leave me eventually & be happy soon after . I believe you won't read this but , still like this lor (:


CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)