<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DTuesday, July 7, 2009' 10:50 PM

I'm getting sucky for school ! Being late for school ! TAN SHI TING , YOU DONT NEED TO DEPEND ON HIM ! DO YOU ?! FUCK , I hate myself ._. I hate my oral ! I really hate it , it make me feel so no confidence ! Plastic Surgery , something that I never expect to come out ! Forget it , what's done is done . When I need you that time , where were you ? So what if i saw you , but I still don't have you . Lunch ? Ben , Kf , Teo . Yes , so I wasn't eating but I was there ! (: Study ? Jz , Kf & I . So , I think half my time depressing about my oral ! ): I seeeeeeeeeeeeee a lot people today ! First was , Ismail & Ishmaris , then was Albert , FengYao & forget sorry . After that Amanda , Sinyi , HuiMin . Then was GREGORY ! :D HAHAHAH! SURPRISE ! Last Cong & her co . Hahah ! Seeee ! A LOT HOR ?! (: Whatever lah , so I'm sick & tired of everything . I got to study ! ): Chinese dieing ): I got to say goodbye Chinese . No more retaking of Oral ): Whatever lah ! ~ Home & Skipped tuition today ! On phone with someone & had a story . I don't want the story to end with memories only . Crap , I think I'm mad . I think I really gotta let go .. Unless you hold me back ... But , I think , NEVERMIND :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)