<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DFriday, July 17, 2009' 8:22 PM



It's getting to be like a routine for me now , I think I hate routines . But , a routine whereby it enables me to sleep & just sleep that will do ! (:

School & I was a little earlier therefore got time go canteen again this time ! (: Good achievement ! LOL ! Should always reach school around that time so that will not late ! . Uhm , but! I'm lazy ! ._. Screwed ! ~ It's been 2months but I'm still not use to it ! ):

Physics test on magnetism , hopefully I can score but I feel like Im writing a little bit of rubbish at the same time -.- Nevermind , what's done is done ! (: I SLEPT after the paper , waking up finish reading a comic book . Uhm , soon after chemistry lesson . I think I totally wasn't in the mood of talking , I kept quiet only talk when required , a fake smile when required . I don't know how come , but I just feel like sleeping only ): English lesson , I paid attention again . When my mood swing is also good ah? Keep quiet & do work . LOL ! But , I'll hate myself . -.- Uhm , recess . Chinese lesson doing listening compre , sorry tcher! I know I disappoint you time & time again . But , I try not to sleep ! ): Uhm , yeah man !

After school , went to somewhere then followed by bubbletea & IceKacang . LOL ! :D Walking pass the places I used to walk fly pass lots things call memories . WHATEVER ! . Back to school , msHO ; I really cannot find the midyr paper 1 ! ): Crap , I think Slacking for the whole 2 hours ! POA lesson was a lil slacking too , but taught haiqal , hopefully he understand ! (: Uhm , after class at 345 , I went back home straight ! :D

Goodgirl yeah ! (: Home & out to jog . Played badminton actually , until 5plus then went jogging till 6plus (: Just a round will do ! . lol , I wonder if Im returning to malaysia tomorrow . Goodnights . I'm tired of everything ! 0.-

you seems like you care for a moment but not the next moment , you seems like you wanna get back this moment but next , you're like a stranger to me . Now , I'm totally confused . You trying to say impossible for us alr or still got chance ? I'm sick of life -.-

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)