<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DSaturday, July 18, 2009' 11:50 PM

Quote :
And what if your chances are already gone
Started believing that I could be wrong
But you give me one good reason
To fight and never walk away

Chunks again ! -.=

I wanna post I wanna post , look at the time I suppose to have done posting ? Hahah ! & now the time is 2.20am ! ): I think I got to catch back with my sleeps again . Too much into music ! -.-

Uhm , today seems to be my day at the same time not my day ! Screwed it up side down kay ? What I don't expect really happen ! Blame on my bad mouth then ! ._. anyway , I think I'm sick of everything . (am i important or my friend?) uhm , i seriously don't know lah kay ?

Tuition as per normal & I think Im super restless today . Came back home did some POA & went slack playing comp . & out ard 5plus ? then back ard 6plus? & out again at 8plus ? Hahah ! & went to Bishan . I wonder if i regret going , I wonder if it was a dream or reality !

That's my day ! Goodnights . It's 0241 NOW ! ._.

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)