<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DSunday, July 19, 2009' 1:52 PM

Hahah , Think I'm really happy today . I don't understand why but I'm gonna say this . I'm not gonna be bothered by you anymore ! You're not gonna be part my life . You DONT FIT to be one ! Hahah ! Time & Time again , you build me up yet tear me down . Now , I tell you go for the girl you love . I'm not the one for you . Goodbye . I will go and persue what's belong to me . I know we will not have good ending . So , let's not waste time . Goodbye .

I'm happy ! another day alone at home . I think I'm going out real soon . & Im gonna be studying ? Hahah ! Hopefully , well I think I gonna rent clothes tml . Hahah ! My auntie pampers me . I lovin' it . Hahah ! Well , alright . My phone is disfunction-ing this few days . I think Im soon getting a new phone next month ! :D Alright , I think I'm off from here . Thankyou GIRL for everything you tell me , you let me have a clear view of what type of guy is HE ! :D HAHAH ! From the dislike , I love you man ! :D BYE !

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)