<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DMonday, August 24, 2009' 5:14 PM


Let there be music everyday to speak for the unhappiness .

This week is gonna be the start of the prelim on friday . I feel so screwed , so not prepared at all . I feel like I'm going to collapse soon . I think I'm collapsing real soon , I don't feel like moving on . I really don't feel like studying anymore . I feel like I'm falling from the peak to the bottom of the bottom . I just feel so cold this morning , I just want a shoulder so much this morning . But , Silence is always best , trying to fake away everything in my mind . I'm so lazy , don't even wanna run much during PE lesson . What's wrong with me ? I hate myself being like this , where is the use to be me ? Am I stress ? I doubt but , giving up in the aspect of my life . No mood for lessons , every single lesson hoping it to end as fast as possible , no aim , no goals . 16 this year , so what ! Lazy & just more lazy .__. Getting no where but still at the waiting point . I should have just walk on , fly away . But , my wings ain't flapping , my leg ain't walking . It's just so heavy . Restless almost every lesson , willing to work , not willing to understand & learn . Said to study end up something fly pass , no mood = go home & rot , rust . Grrrr , I can't stand myself anymore ! ):

I've yet to get over . It's months , & really months . I feel like I'm desperate for a boyfriend but , I'm wrong . I just can't get over some people ! I'm simply hanging on . I hate that , I got to move on , I got to study . Prelim is just NEXT WEEK , what am I doing ? Becoming more & more lazy as each day pass , God ; I hope you lead me on the right path . I'm really gonna be so tired of life . ):

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)