<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DTuesday, August 18, 2009' 8:18 PM

Rather wordy .

Is there such a word ' stress ' in my dictionary ? I wonder , I seriously don't understand the defination of stress . But , who don't have stress ? I bet everyone do , just that they don't show out how they feel ! (: Stomy Seaaaaaaaaaaa .

GCE 'O' level English Oral is today for me ! How well was it ? How bad was it ? I don't know , just got a feeling whereby My conversation isn't that bad afterall as I made the examiner giggle ? Or rather laugh (: Pressure ? Was I having pressure today ? Hopefully not , everyone seems so frightened & nervous about it . Everything in my mind was just , it's just a oral , no big deal . But , do I really think that way ? Thinking back , I think I cared but I don't show . It's over , bye .

I just can't keep my mind settling down in peace . I just keep working on & on to do work & just work . POA after Maths , Maths after POA . Now , Biology is even into the picture ! Skill 3 (SPA) I think I really wish that I could fair well . Am I seriously in the mood of studying ? I'm sorry friend for being a little moodswing but , I think I'm not being bothered by anything . I just don't know what to do & I just keep finding things to occupy myself . I'm sorry about today but hope you enjoy with your friends . Doing POA workbook make me feel that I'm not good in POA at all ! Doing revision make me think that I'm totally not good at all , I realised how much work I don't know how to do and marks ain't everything . I just got to work on !

Time is not enough for me , it's just running so fast . English oral have past , I fear Skill3(SPA) . Maths , did I really do well this time ? Or is it just a show of yes . I don't know . I know I love maths but I'm not good in it . Working on Biology ? It's because I think I can't make it for physics & chemistry . GEOGRAPHY IS GONNA DRIVE ME NUTS ! Grrrrrr , HOW MANY DAYS TO O LEVEL ?! I thought I always don't care ! I fearrrrrr lah . Irritating , Mother Tongue O level result coming out tomorrow ?! Hahahahahahahaa . Is it true ? I don't know !

What's done is done . What's past is past . We just got to move on . Day by Day , time passes very fast . It does not wait for you & me . We've to catch up !

I don't think I wanna be controlled anymore . I'm single . I'm free . I think I'm too tired over many things . I think I've to learn how to be open up ! Well , Goodbye . I'll try my very best . I'm sorry for things I done .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)