<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DFriday, August 21, 2009' 7:53 PM



THANKYOU ;
How was my day like today ? Let's just start from 12am in the morning ! I was still on phone with ishmaris till 1plus am . He literally sang me a birthday song over the phone ! Hahah ! (: Well , I think he was really funny with is brother ! (: Thankyou . 5plus am messages came flooding in by JaniceTang , I didn't wake up because the next thing was my phone alarm . So , I simply switch off my alarm ! ): Ended up , benjamin text me at 645am , therefore , I woke up & simply rush out of house . Taking cab to school , & that ishmaris as me to ON THE WAY fetch him too ! Lol , so cab to his house there & to school (: I was on time for school & happy of course because I don't have to run ! :D Physics lesson was restless , Chemistry lesson was also restless ! I think I need to recap everything learn for chemistry today ! (: Anyway , I'm gonna retake my chinese paper . So , another subject to work hard for (:

Recess was horrible , I knew something is gonna happen . Feeling hungry , i went down to canteen to buy food . Ended up not wanting to eat and only drink milo . So , went up to class immediately . I knew something was going to happen ! & to my surprise , there is really something . Cream started flying all over me , well . Thanks to Bernice , Janice , Jency & FengYao ! Hahah ! But , I'm not angry lah ! (: Oh , after school was another trauma . Playing of sweet drinks . I'm not satisfy that Janice is not being affected . Therefore , playing of sweetdrinks . ( Sorry to Shi Hui , Roselyn & Belicia ) I didn't meant to do that .__. the bottle just slip off my hand .

Bathe after school but still have the stupid cream smell on my hair . Gonna wash it properly eh ! Then , after school was in library with Ishmaris , Bernice , Nigel and JianCong playing cards . LOL ! POA lesson , &Went to j8 after that , find benjamin with Janice . Then , walk around & KFC . Edrick came soon after finish eating . Cj & HweeChang came . Went home with big big presents . :D:D:D Alright , I'm tired . BUT , Thankyou people for today ! :D

*thankyou for being there .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)