<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DMonday, September 14, 2009' 7:24 PM


Hey now don't be shy but you got to keep me in line
Love at first sight never thought it could happen to me
but you made me believe

It's finally school start , what a finally . Hopefully my study mood will get back ? Ohwell , seriously didn't plan to study today after paper . I'm sorry CJ & Tang . Oh , so how did the bio paper go ? Well , Spent about 30 minutes being frustrated over stupid thing which is people shaking their legs , seriously I don't understand why must you all shake ! Is it that it help you to think or remember things or less nervous ? Well , habit lah forget it take it as I'm sway to sit there ! Let's see , MCQ was rather better because I told Benson not to shake that much ! Thankyou yo ! (: & That's about my paper ! Not bad after all ? . Anyway , after everything went to j8 with Tang & CJ . Help a bit with POA & went home . Well , Aircon was refreshing at home . HAHH ! Weather hot lah !^^ Now , I GOT FLU ! -.='' Nevermind . study a bit of source of error . trying to remember then , a bit of poa . & I'm really sleepy & tired ! LOL ! I shall get lost from here now to sleep . Nights .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)