<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DMonday, September 28, 2009' 9:55 PM


!@#!*^$*@&%^$(@!*&#*&@%^$)@#!#*&^@#%@

Hahah , we need time to think . We need time to analyse , you got 29 points . I got 28points . I'm none better than you . I think I will chiong , I think I will strive . I believe I will achieve even better result to prove you wrong ! My butt is itchy ? Prove you wrong & I shall start work ! One month hols ? No , study ! (: No maple . I'm not gonna touch till O over ! . Well , I'm not gonna stay at the same level as you , I'm gonna jump higher . Move higher , strive more ! I'm not gonna play like no one business anymore .

Last PE today . After PE life is always tired ! ~ HAHAH ! So , slept during SocialStudies . Er , then maths poa & english . Today was rather slack ! But , I think I don't care . I headed j8 & home after awhile . Anyway , felt a bit strange . Well , HOME! (: BYE ! .

I feel stange I feel weird . I feel like asking you to stop saying iloveyou . I'm sorry , but I don't feel right this time . I feel something amiss . I feel so weird really weird . Do I still love you I wonder , I don't feel any more B ): What's wrong ? A B C . HAHAHA ! people won't understand this ! unless you really do , then yah . Anyway , talk to A & got a really wonderful reply today . Ohwell , angry , really do . But , do i really mean angry or was i rather really hoping you to talk to me ? Er , I really don't know . Grrr , I think I'm so lost & shall not think of this now ! Let you be ..

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)