<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DSaturday, September 19, 2009' 1:19 PM


no matter how far apart we are .

hahah ! Have been watching movie like no one's business ? (: Well , almost 4movie in a week . Watching movie later again ! Well , yesterday was somthing that I expected anyway . Hahh , not a big surprise to me . But , you guys happy can alr lah . Spent quite an amt out , but I'm fine with that . Movie & I was late as usual . So , after movie was rather indecisive . Amk aint that small & aint that big at the same time . Little plc that entertains , little plc that satisfy people . Well , don't know what to say . Anyway , although I stay in amk doesn't mean I know everything of it can ? Forget it , foodcourt & arcade for a moment . Well , people start to leave leave leave . & I seriously don't like to go out alr . Despite me always going out but , I think in future I will think twice . I don't know why but maybe I should . Well , a little bored !~ Gay left ! Janice & weijun & deguang left soon. then followed by weijian & ben . Ohwell , no plans don't know where to go . So , hafidz and kaifeng went back to serangoon for lan . So boring can ? Leaving me , so I go ... hehh .

My phone have no battery yesterday . Sorry to whoever who contact me ! (: Home at around 8pm . Yeaps , milk is being love by me can ? Hahhh ! Ohwell , thanks for being there when I'm really bored & need someone to entertain me ! (: Yes , Long since I take picture with YOU but , I really don't wanna take photo yesterday . I'm sorry . Oh , I think I'm no use when it comes to YOU , but I think when I really sian you are there . SO , yeapp ! HAHAHAHAHAHAH ! Yawns . Bye .

Going out for a movie sooooooooooon with my sister ! Bye !

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)