<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DThursday, September 24, 2009' 7:12 PM


So what , thousands & millions of so what ?

Day by day , O level is nearer & nearer . What am I still doing ? I think I'm not doing anything to help myself . I'm just dehydrated . Maybe not now but soon . Moving on ? Maybe yes , maybe not . But , studies is really a heartpain for me . 4subjects = 20pts . WOW , the fifth subject a 5 also impossible . Forget it lah , I feel so tired chiong-ing . English is a disappointment . Got to work on it , maths is moving on but heartpain , Science is dying dropping hanging , Humanities is atrocious . Don't feel like continuing , moving , just stuck ! I'm so sleepy ! ~ English maths science biology poa humans mothertongue . Grrr , I'm just so gonna surrender . Gonna go back for extra extra extra one week , follow by lots of extra coaching from teacher . Teacher is summoning me back !~ Well , I'm sleeping late now a day . Feeling tired tired really tired .

Having own problems is already one headache , but adding others' problems to my own is even stupid-er . Gosh , I don't feel like elaborating but , this made me totally don't feel like schooling . I don't know why , but I don't feel like being a center person neither do I wanna be a messenger . I can help but , I don't wanna be bad person . I don't a relationship to end because of me . I don't feel like interfering people's relationship . But , to my concern is academic . Well , maybe I shouldn't get myself involve since my result suck like shit . I shall work on . Move on , but friend ; study please .

Ohyes , HappySeventeenBirthdayAshley ! (:

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)