<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3077116503576545461?origin\x3dhttps://xbabylovee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
:DMonday, October 19, 2009' 11:35 PM

雨下了,泪流了。

went over to suntec with my parents on saturday . Ha ha ha ! I've been out & out so recently & studies are not touched now . I wonder where is my momentum ? ): I shall chase it back ! :D Went to malaysia yesterday too ! Ha Ha Ha . After church was malaysia ! ~

ChangiAirport is a place of memory . Memory of me skipping school , me going HongKong . Ha , many many things kay ? For me to laugh , for me to ponder . Hey , my friend say " it's over , no point thinking about it." hahah , it's MEMORY ! hahah , so of course will remember lah ! Ahgong , if you came to read again , REMEMBER WE SKIPPED SCHOOL ?! :D well , that's the past . Went to airport to study today . First , we reached airport . Janice was staring at me , I thought she was looking behind . So I turned I saw MrCHONG ! HAHA ! so , we decided to stalk teacher ! HAHA ! he walk SUPER FAST SIA ! -.- We cannot catch our breath lor ! ): But , we saw even more teachers ! LincolnChua & EugeneLim. Hahah , they were there to mark papers ! (: Well , see many many people today . It's lunch time & we saw MrOW with his family going there to eat ! (: Ha Ha Ha . Teachers & teachers many many teachers ! (: A little work produce , I'm happy because at least i do work after two days ! (: Did some drawings , happy ! (:

Janice's work & MY WORK ! MINE NICER HOR ?! LOL !

& off to town after that . Went to fareast , shopped with my two aunty & my sister ! :D I've never shopped like this with them before . Saw davidLOWWWWW. HAHA ! So RUDE , you hit my head . Lol , okay lah . Kidding ! (: So , went buy things & mcCAFE . coffee , & that's the reason why Im still awake ? Hahah ! Sleeping soon lah ! (: Shall start work le kay ? People have high hopes in me -.='' Goodnights .

CheckOut ! .



♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 17, 21.08.1993. t.shiting@live.com
Iloveyou,LJW :)